The third Internal Training Scientific Workshop will be held in a hybrid format on November 16-18th, 2021. It is entitled “Smart technologies for NVH design”, and it is organized jointly by Technical University of Darmstadt and Compredict. It was organized together with :
- Training T7 : Automobiles mechatronics – Systemic approaches
- Tutorial Public Course 1 : Digital twins and data mining (Training T8)
- Team building event: Driving data acquisition on real car by all ESRs
About this event
This third LIVE-I week consists in several meetings and trainings scheduled on three days. All nine ESRs recruited within the LIVE-I project will participate in the event and will present their respective topics. The General Assembly will bring together all the members of the consortium, so that the global organisation of the project, financial aspects, as well as the preparation of upcoming event will be discussed. The Technical University of Darmstadt will offer two lectures devoted to automobile mechatronics, and a three sessions workshop dedicated to NVH/ design through vibration control and energy harvesting systems. The last day starts with a Tutorial Public Course prepared by Compredict, devoted to Digital twins and data mining, and ends with a team building event, during which ESRs will collect data on real car.
- Jens Jungblut (Technical University of Darmstadt)
- Julia Haas (Technical University of Darmstadt)
- Prof. Stephan Rinderknecht (Technical University of Darmstadt)
- Dr. Stéphane Foulard (Compredict)
- Dr. Pascal Fossat (Ecole Centrale de Lyon)
For more information, see the agenda of the event.