This training will take place online on February 25th 2021. It is entitled “All about gear transmissions” , and it is organised by Magna Powertrain.
About this event
This LIVE-I public training provides an insight how Magna Powertrain’s innovations ensure a sustainable route to energy-efficient, modern mobility.
It focuses on basic transmission knowledge of conventional vehicle transmissions, lay-shaft transmissions, transmission internal functional groups combined with current lightweight concepts, combining sustainable technologies with cutting-edge methods during the design, manufacturing process to reduce gear whine as well as on semi-active damping systems in-front of and inside vehicle transmissions to suppress broadband noises as a means to drive CO2 emissions reductions forward.
The training ends with an introduction into the increasing electrification and hybrid technology of vehicle powertrains to further minimize the energy footprint.
- Dr. Claus Hermann Lang (Magna Powertrain)
- Dr. Pascal Fossat (Ecole Centrale de Lyon)
|Basic transmission knowledge||Dipl.-Ing. Günter Rühle|
|Lay-shaft transmissions||Dipl.-Ing. Günter Rühle|
|Transmission functional groups||Dipl.-Ing. Eberhard Schätzle|
|Reducing NVH from transmissions||Dr. Claus Hermann Lang|
|Transmissions for electrified powertrains||Dr. Robert Acuner|
Participants from both academia and industry are welcome. Maximum number is 50. Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory before February 20th, 2021.
=>> Registration form (closed)
- Dipl.-Ing. Günter Rühle – Basic transmission knowledge
- Dipl.-Ing. Günter Rühle – Lay-shaft transmissions
- Dipl.-Ing. Eberhard Schätzle – Transmission functional groups
- Dr. Claus Hermann Lang – Reducing NVH from transmissions
- Dr. Robert Acuner – Transmissions for electrified powertrains