The first LIVE-I public event will take place online on January 25th 2021. This event is entitled “Noise Vibration Harshness of gear transmissions” , and it is organised by Vibratec.
About this event
The LIVE-I project is an excellent opportunity to share knowledge on vibroacoustics of gear transmissions widely used in all areas of industry. This training day, open to the public, therefore offers the opportunity to better understand the physics that control noise and vibration of gears. After a reminder of the theory and the mechanisms that cause vibrations and sound radiation, from the contact forces between the teeth to the dynamic response of the casing, modeling tools and their use to solve industrial cases will be presented. Finally, recent developments on the simulation of complex gears and on the coupling with electric machines will be presented. Knowledge of these phenomena is gaining importance with the development of hybrid and electric motor vehicles.
- Dr Christian Clerc (Vibratec)
- Dr Pascal Fossat (Ecole Centrale de Lyon)
|NVH issues related to gear transmissions||Dr. Christian Clerc|
|Mechanisms of noise and vibration generation||Dr. Joël Perret-Liaudet|
|Industrial case study, simulation vs measurements||Dr. Alexandre Carbonelli|
|Planetary gears modeling||Ing. Jessica Neufond|
and its contribution to powertrain vibroacoustics
|Dr. Jean-Baptiste Dupont|
Participants from both academia and industry are welcome. Maximum number is 50. Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory before January 20th, 2021.
=>> Registration form (closed)
- Dr. Christian Clerc – NVH issues related to gear transmissions
- Dr. Joël Perret-Liaudet – Mechanisms of noise and vibration generation
- Dr. Alexandre Carbonelli – Industrial case study : simulation vs measurements
- Ing. Jessica Neufond – Planetary gears modeling
- Dr. Jean-Baptiste Dupont – e-Machine vibroacoustics and its contribution to powertrain vibroacoustics